Saturday, June 9, 2012

DIY: Studded Shorts

I love studded shorts and I never found a nice pair, so I decieded to do one by myself. I think studds are my new obsession!

I don't know why, but I am pretty pleased with my DIY.
NOW... I will show you how I made them :)




1.All you need is a pair of old shorts (or, like me, a cutted pair of jeans), studds (or an old belt with studs) and a punch.



2.Next you will have to take the studs out of the belt.
3.Now you can't put them just like that in your jeans, you have to straighten those little legs from te studs.

4.Now just stick them in.


5.Ready to wear!! :D
    Hope you liked my tutorial. Have a nice day!

    P.S: I put some studs on my shirt. I just have to finish it :D

    1 comment:

    - See more at: http://www.helperblogger.com/2012/04/automatic-recent-posts-slider-with.html#sthash.Jspx79Er.dpuf