MAKE-UP. If you wear makeup you should look into how to apply it correctly. That's why I decided to make a post abou how to apply correctly the foundation, and to higlight and contour your face perfectly.
Let's face it.. we don't have all the perfect face with that perfect little nose, and slim face, BUT thank God we have make-up.
All you will need is:
- Bronzer/dark powder
- Light eyeshadow
Now.. I will do a step by step "tutorial" for it and I took a picture that has all the spots marked with the places you have to contour or higlight.
- Apply foundation to even out your skin.
- Take a brush and highlight all the zones marked with light on the picture above. It is very important to highlight under your eyebrows and around your eyes, because that will help diminish dark circles and make your eyes pop.
- Now take another clean brush and contour your face as the pictrue above. You can put a little more dark shadow on the cheekbones.Don't forget to contour under your chin!(that make you look slimmer)
- Blend, blend, blend! So you don't have any visible lines on your face.
(Here we can see Kim Kardashian showing us how her make-up artist is doing her highlighting and contouring)
5. Apply a peach blush on the apple of your cheeks for a little color.